If you hold an initial license, you can apply for a professional license after you complete the new teacher induction program and receive a certificate of completion. Professional license are obtained through the Colorado Department of Education (CDE).

Please be aware that the Colorado Professional Teacher License must be renewed every five years. 

Information and application for CDE license renewal

Return to Denver Public Schools